You are here: Instructional Programs » Registration Policy
• All registrations are processed on a first come, first serve basis.
• Pre-registration is required for all classes except when specified as a drop in class.
• Fees are to be paid in full at the time of registration by cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard or debit
card. Please make cheques payable to the City of Courtenay.
• Registration is limited to the immediate family plus members from one other family only.
• Courtenay Recreation reserves the right to cancel any programs.
• HST will be charged on all programs.
• A $20 handling charge will be collected on NSF cheques.
• Please read confirmation receipts carefully for information on dates, times, supplies, etc.
• A full or pro-rated refund will be given if class is cancelled or for medical reasons with a doctor’s note.
• All requests for refunds, credits or transfers will be processed with a full refund up to FIVE days before the start of the program. After this time, an administrative fee of $5 will be charged on all cash, Visa, Mastercard and debit card refunds.
• Refunds left as a CREDIT on your account will NOT be charged the administrative fee.
• Refunds will NOT be approved after a program has ended.
NOTE: This policy may be revised periodically.