You are here: Trips & Travel » Trip Policy
As a participant on the trips, please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the office at 250-338-1000. We will be happy to assist you.
1. Any person participating in a day or overnight trip from the Evergreen Seniors must have a current membership. Members may bring a guest.
2. Payment & Registration Day Trips: You may register for day trips as the information appears in the monthly newsletter. Full Payments are now due upon booking.
Overnight trips: The dates for booking these tours will appear in your newsletter. At the time of booking a stated deposit must be paid. Post-dated payments are to be left for the balance owing.
3. Cancellation & Refunds: Cancellation will be accepted only for medical reasons. Medical certificates may be requested. Refunds will not be made for any other reasons unless approved by the Coordinator, except when all seats are sold and we are able to resell your ticket.
4. Seating: There will be ASSIGNED SEATING for all passengers with the exception of the Escort.
Please advise staff if you are traveling with a partner and if you have any specific requirements when traveling on the bus trip. The seat directly behind the bus driver is reserved for the escort.
5. Gratuities: Gratuities are included in the cost of the day trips.
6. Book now and don’t be disappointed. If a trip is not filled by the deadline, the seats may then be sold to non-members.
7. B.C. Gold Card Carriers (65 years & over) travel free on the B.C. Ferries Monday through Thursday. Those who do not possess a B.C. Gold Card will add the ferry fare to the price for each trip where applicable. You must bring your Gold Card on all trips that involve travel on B.C. Ferries. (Note: Some exceptions may apply to some trips contracted with Travel companies.)
8. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure of bus trips.
Assigned Bus Seating for 47 or 54 passenger motorcoach trips
You only need to arrive 15 minutes prior to departure (unless otherwise specified) and your seat number will be given to you as you step on board the bus.
Please advise our staff upon registration if you are traveling with a partner, and if you have any specific requirements when traveling with us. Thank you for your continued support!
Please be aware of perfume allergies and do not wear perfume on bus or van trips.